Thursday, August 9, 2007

Same old blue bottle Coconut oil...?

Did you look at the picture? Which coconut oil is it? Parachute. Sure? Look again, its not.

This is a look alike for Parachute coconut oil by Marico. You may not get this product in the big stores like Foodworld or others. Mom bought this in an emergency at a local shop. She thought its Parachute. She infact asked for Parachute. We were using this from almost a month, and then suddenly one day when I poured some oil on my palm, it smelled like rotten coconut. I asked how come? Is this too old likeseveral years or something? Mom replied No. Still didn’t get idea. Later in the day, my wife observed and informed us. I did not fight with the vendor. I kept it with me just to take a good photograph of it and tell you all about this. So, be careful guys. There are cheaters all over the place.

If you know something like this, let me know. Share here. Let everyone know.

No comments: