Saturday, January 20, 2007

First Blog

This is my first blog. Not planned to write anything. Just want to see my words on the net.
BTW, do they appear in the search results? Need to check out. I believe they would. But the question again is, do I need to attach some meta data or google will do that by itself?
Well, I will test it right away.
OK, in the following days I am planning to write about a place where I lived in my childhood. The name of the place is Lepakshi. Well, anybody from Andhra Pradesh, India would know it. You know the place is known for its single stone bull sculpture called Basavanna.
Infact the state's handicraft showrooms are named after this place. Has good history that dates back to the time of Ramayana. Without hesitation I would write the story of its relation to that time, but for now, I would stop this. Afterall, I need to go back and check if this is gonna appear the search results.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're coming through fine. Please keep writing. This is the wonder of places like "Blogspot", and "Youtube".

The whole can read, hear, and or see your thoughts!